Fill out your details and our team will provide you with a full quote as soon as possible.
The FBM Fixed Bin Mixer form LFA Mixers is the largest mixer we do. With a capacity ranging from 200-10000L, it is able to hold up to 5000kg of your product for mixing in a single batch.
With an extremely simple construction, this machine is both reliable. It comes as standard with all contact parts in 304 stainless steel but can be custom built with any finish you require.
It has an intuitive and easy to use system for use meaning that new operators can be trained quickly. This will ultimately save your business time and money.
The FBM Mixer is full GMP compliant however to be made compliant with CE and most health and safety regulations it needs to be installed in a cage or dedicated mixing room. This is something the LFA is more than happy to assist with. For more information please do get in contact.
Main benefits of the FBM Mixer Range
- Up to 5-ton mixing capacity.
- Available in a range of finishes to suit the application. Including 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- Integrated Siemens control panel with open source software allowing the users to adapt to there needs. (Optional extra)
- A range of built in safety features to assist in making it CE and health and safety compliant.
- GMP compliant.
- The ability to be made Part 11 FAC 21 complaint. Please get in contact for more details.
- Adjustable mixing speed to maximise mixing times while avoiding damage to raw materials.
- 3 year parts warranty as standard with an option to extend.
- Some sizes available in stock and short lead times on custom models.
- Local support and training in your language.
FBM Mixer Range Specifications
|Model||Capacity (L)||Capacity (KG / LBS)||Rotations/Minute||Power (KW)||Weight (T)|
|FBM 200||160||100kg / 220lbs||3-20||1.1||0.5|
|FBM 400||320||200kg / 440lbs||3-20||1.5||0.7|
|FBM 600||480||300kg / 661lbs||3-20||2.2||0.9|
|FBM 800||640||400kg / 881lbs||3-20||2.2||1|
|FBM 1000||800||500kg / 1,102lbs||3-20||3||1.2|
|FBM 1200||960||600kg / 1,322lbs||3-15||4||1.4|
|FBM 1500||1200||750kg / 1,653lbs||3-15||4||1.6|
|FBM 2000||1600||1000kg / 2,204lbs||3-12||5.5||2|
|FBM 2500||2000||1250kg / 2,755lbs||3-12||5.5||2.5|
|FBM 3000||2400||1500kg / 3,306lbs||3-12||7.5||2.8|
|FBM 4000||3200||2000kg / 4,409lbs||3-12||7.5||3.2|
|FBM 5000||4000||2500kg / 5,511lbs||3-12||11||3.8|
|FBM 6000||4800||3000kg / 6,613lbs||3-8||11||4.5|
|FBM 8000||6400||4000kg / 8,818lbs||3-8||15||5.2|
|FBM 10000||8000||5000kg / 11,023lbs||3-8||15||6.5|
FBM Mixer Dimensions