IBC Powder Mixer
The IBC Bin Mixer for LFA Mixers Is perfect for companies manufacturing their products in medium to large batches. With detachable IBC’s from 400L to 3000L in volume, it allows the easy transfer of materials from decanting, to mixing and then into the next step in the production process.
As the IBC is detachable it allows the operator to have multiple bins. Reducing changeover times and allowing for maximum uptime of the mixer. It also means that decanting, filling and cleaning can be performed in isolated arias reducing, wastage, contamination and saving time and money.
We are able to provide the IBC with a number of contact surface finishes including 304 and 316 stainless steel.
With a simple construction, the IBC Bin Mixer lifts the bin into the mixing gyroscope. Once it is secured into place the mixing program will start to run.
The powder mixer is run from a control panel that can be mounted outside of a cage or a clean room, meaning the mixer can be installed in a way to prevent the operator being able to come into contact with it while it is in operation.
Main benefits of the IBC Bin Mixer
- Solid construction to allow up to a 2-ton load in a 3000L IBC.
- Available in a range of finishes to suit your application. Including 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- Integrated Siemens control panel with open source software allowing the users to adapt to there needs.
- A range of built in safety features to make it CE and health and softy compliant.
- Easily interchangeable IBC’s to allow for optimum hopper size depending on the size of the batch being mixed.
- GMP compliant.
- The ability to be made Part 11 FAC 21 complaint. Please get in contact for more details.
- Adjustable mixing speed to maximize mixing times while avoiding damage to raw materials.
- 3 year parts warranty as standard with an option to extend.
- Some sizes available in stock and short lead times on custom models.
- Local support and training in your language.
IBC Mixer Range Specifications
|Specification||IBC 400||IBC 600||IBC 800||IBC 1000||IBC 1200||IBC 1500||IBC 1800||IBC 2000|
|Capacity (KG / LBS)||240kg / 530lbs||360kg / 784lbs||480kg / 1,058lbs||600kg / 1,322lbs||720kg / 1,587lbs||900kg / 1,984lbs||1080kg / 2,380lbs||1200kg / 2,645lbs|
IBC Mixer Range Dimensions
|Dimensions (mm)||IBC 400||IBC 600||IBC 800||IBC 1000||IBC 1200||IBC 1500||IBC 1800||IBC 2000|